Nonimmigrant Visas

The most commonly issued type of nonimmigrant visa is the visitor's visa.  A person can obtain a visitor's visa to enter the United States for up to six months for either business purposes or pleasure.  A visitor's visa works well for a person who lives outside the United States, but who needs to come periodically to the United States for temporary visits.  The Visa Waiver Pilot Program allows residents of some countries to enter the United States without a visa for up to three months for either business or pleasure.  If you are interested in obtaining a nonimmigrant visa for yourself, a friend, or a family member, please do not hesitate to contact us.  One of our attorneys will evaluate your case and assist you in preparing the documentation necessary to obtain a nonimmigrant visa.